Are you one of the next contributors for Auburn-Opelika Moms?
We are seeking new contributors! Are you an Auburn-Opelika Mom with something to share? Are you that gal with funny (often relatable) stories or a seasoned “pro” with helpful tips for moms?
Auburn-Opelika Moms — a platform to be a voice for ALL moms. As a local sister site of City Mom Collective, we are proud to be among the women of nearly 90 sites nationwide.
As moms, we have diverse perspectives that are shaped by our experiences. This is the beauty that allows different view points to be represented. We welcome the voices of all moms while respecting the differences each of us bring to the table.
Whether you were born and raised here or are new to the area…whether you are expecting your first child or have grown kids and are an empty-nester…whether you have never been a writer or write every day…We want to hear from you, and would love to have you on our team!
No matter your age, stage, type, or parenting style…we are looking for YOUR voice to be featured on Auburn-Opelika Moms. All you need is a passion for being a Mom and a love for our Auburn-Opelika community!
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it).
What you GIVE:
1. One or Two original posts each month on topics of your choice (within our brand and mission).
2. 6 month initial commitment, to be renewed every 6 months after, beginning in March 2022.
3. Available for in-person and virtual contributor meetings/events.
4. A passion for moms, kids, and the Auburn-Opelika area.
5. Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility and a great attitude.
What you GET:
1. Your photo and bio on the Auburn-Opelika Moms Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels in your bio – if you choose to share them).
2. Access to our Contributors Facebook group, and access to our internal communications.
3. Opportunity to test products for review as they become available.
4. Access to pre-sale tickets to Auburn-Opelika Moms Blog events, and potential access to discounts and discounted admission to AOM events.
5. Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, play dates and so much more!
Would you like to join the Auburn-Opelika Moms Team as a contributor? Fill out the Google form application at this link in its entirety no later than Friday, February 25th.
We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team!